[kc_row _id=”324097″][kc_column _id=”385581″][kc_column_text _id=”296112″]
It goes without saying, that installing an air conditioning unit into your home is essential if you want to make your home a comfortable living space for the entire family. Furthermore, installing a new AC system is a big investment in your home, which is the reason why you need to hire an ac installation service.
By hiring an ac installation service, you can rest assured that the AC will be installed with the utmost care and perfection. Furthermore, these AC installation service providers have the right knowledge, experience as well as equipment that is required for installing your AC in order for it to work efficiently and effectively.
However, while you can find a slew of companies offering 24 hours AC repair and installation services, choosing the right air conditioning installation service is not as easy as it sounds.
Nonetheless, if you do proper research and ask the right questions, you can easily find the right air conditioning installation service. Read on to find out five questions to ask when choosing an ac installation service.
- How long have you been in business? When it comes to choosing an air conditioning installation service, make sure you ask their years of experience. Furthermore, make sure you choose an ac installation company that has years of experience under their belt. Furthermore, by hiring an experienced ac installation service, you can rest assured that your AC will be installed with the utmost care and perfection.
- Do you use sub-contractors? One of the major factors that you need to take into account when choosing an air conditioning installation company is making sure you find out whether they use sub-contractors. Generally, an air conditioning installation company that uses direct employees, under their own supervision is the best option. Furthermore, if the ac installation service uses subcontractors, ask them how they know they are qualified to do the job, how the work is supervised and who takes responsibility for the job and installation warranty.
- How much will your service cost me? Although the quality of services is the most important consideration, the cost of the service is a factor that needs to be considered as well. Not only should you compare their rates to their competitors, you should also find out exactly what services they will provide for the agreed-upon fee. Furthermore, this should be thoroughly explained in the contract agreement.
- Can you provide me with references? If you are still on the fence about hiring an air conditioning installation company, you can always ask them if they have references from previous clients. Make sure you get at least two references from the ac installation company and then go the extra step to verify them.
- Is your company insured? Without a doubt, a crucial factor that you need to take into consideration when choosing an air conditioning installation company is making sure you ask the service provider whether they are properly insured to perform your ac installation. Furthermore, with an insured air conditioning installation company, you have security against liability. Moreover, the insurance will cover any damage done to your house during the setting up of the systems.
While these were some of the questions you should ask when choosing an air conditioning installation service, there are many others, such as skill level, reviews and testimonials, qualification among many others.